Hub rings or hub centric rings are kept in-stock for most applications. However, we custom build to order using American materials, machinery, and hardware. We guarantee craftsmanship and materials. Below you’ll find our custom selection and in stock pages.
Plastic Hub Rings
130+ different sizes in stock!
- Hub centric rings eliminate vibrations caused by oversized wheel center bores.
- Don’t know the hub diameter of your vehicle? Use our Hub Centric Ring Guide OR Bolt Pattern & Hub Centric Ring Guide
- If you can’t find rings that fit your car or truck we can make them!
- Rings are machined out of high density polycarbonate or ‘plastic’.
- We are happy to answer any questions.
- Give us a call at: 1-877-823-2787
- Find US on Facebook >> Facebook.com/USWheelAdapters
“Aluminum” Hub Centric Rings VS. “Plastic” Hub Centric Rings
- Plastic hub rings tend to wear out over time
- Aluminum hub rings should last the lifetime of the vehicle
- Plastic rings can break down in high temperatures typically caused by high brake temperatures.
Aluminum Hub Rings
- All aluminum rings are built-to-order.
- Reduce vibration cause by a gap between the hub and wheel
- Great for performance applications
- More resistant than plastic hub rings to high brake temperatures
- Machined in Lubbock, Texas
- Made of American aircraft billet aluminum 6061-T6
- CNC machined using all American machinery, materials, and hardware
- Workmanship and Materials Guaranteed
If you are looking for a specifically designed hub ring or with no flange. Please call to place an order with one of our experts. Note: The Aluminium (Dually) hub rings will differ from the Custom / Aluminum product in that 2 of these rings will be thicker to match the rear for duallys.
Plastic Hub Centric Ring Inventory (Quick List)
What are hub centric wheel rings?
- Hub centric rings remove the gap between your hub and wheel.
- If the wheel is not hub piloted, vibrations can occur.
Hub centric rings are more important than ever because:
- Today’s suspensions are more intricate and sensitive, because of this, hub piloting is important.
- Particularly most aftermarket wheels have oversized center bores.