US Wheel Adapters stocks pre-built hub centric rings for most applications. However, we custom build to order using American materials, machinery, and hardware. We guarantee craftsmanship and materials. Below you’ll find our custom selection and in stock pages.
Plastic Hug Rings
130+ different sizes in stock!
Aluminum Hub Rings
- All aluminum hub rings are built-to-order.
- Reduce vibration cause by a gap between the hub and wheel
- Great for performance applications
- Resistant to high brake temperatures
- Machined in Lubbock, Texas
- Made of American aircraft billet aluminum 6061-T6
- CNC machined using all American machinery, materials, and hardware
- Workmanship and Materials Guaranteed
“Aluminum” Hub Rings VS. “Plastic” Hub Rings
- Plastic hub rings tend to wear out over time
- Metal hub rings should last the lifetime of the vehicle
- Plastic rings can break down in high temperatures typically caused by high brake temperatures.
If you are looking for a specifically designed hub ring or with no flange. Please call to place an order with one of our experts. Note: The Aluminium (Dually) hub rings will differ from the Custom / Aluminum product in that 2 of these rings will be thicker to match the rear for duallys.
Plastic Inventory (Quick List)
What are hub centric wheel rings?
- Hub rings remove the gap between your hub and wheel.
- If the wheel is not hub piloted, vibrations can occur.
Hub rings are more important than ever because:
- Today’s suspensions are more intricate and sensitive.
- Most aftermarket wheels have oversized center bores.