Hub centric rings are kept in-stock for most applications. However, we custom build to order using American materials, machinery, and hardware. We guarantee craftsmanship and materials. Below you’ll find our custom selection and in stock pages.
Aluminum Hub Centric Rings
Plastic Hub Centric Rings
Plastic Hub Centric Ring Inventory (Quick List)
- Don’t know the hub diameter of your vehicle? Use our Hub Centric Ring Guide OR Bolt Pattern & Hub Centric Ring Guide
130+ different sizes in stock!
- Hub centric rings eliminate vibrations caused by oversized wheel center bores.
- If you can’t find rings that fit your car or truck we can make them!
- Hub rings are machined out of high density polycarbonate or ‘plastic’.
- We are happy to answer any questions.
- Give us a call at: 1-877-823-2787
- Find US on Facebook >> Facebook.com/USWheelAdapters
What are hub centric wheel rings?
- Hub centric rings remove the gap between your hub and wheel.
- If the wheel is not hub piloted, vibrations can occur.
Hub centric rings are more important than ever because:
- Today’s suspensions are more intricate and sensitive, because of this, hub piloting is important.
- Particularly most aftermarket wheels have oversized center bores.