Hub centric rings are kept in-stock for most applications. However, we custom build to order using American materials, machinery, and hardware. We guarantee craftsmanship and materials. Below you’ll find our custom selection and in stock pages.
- Don’t know the hub diameter of your vehicle? Use our Hub Centric Ring Guide OR Bolt Pattern & Hub Centric Ring Guide
130+ different sizes in stock!
- Hub centric rings eliminate vibrations caused by oversized wheel center bores.
- If you can’t find rings that fit your car or truck we can make them!
- Hub rings are machined out of high density polycarbonate or ‘plastic’.
- We are happy to answer any questions.
- Give us a call at: 1-877-823-2787
- Find US on Facebook >> Facebook.com/USWheelAdapters
What are hub centric rings?
- Hub centric rings, made from plastic or aluminum, remove the gap between your hub and wheel center bore.
- If the wheels are not hub piloted, vibrations can occur.