Dually Wheel Spacers & Adapters
- We build hub centric & lug centric adapters and spacers to ensure the truest and safest dually applications
- We back our product 100 percent against workmanship and materials
We custom build all orders to perfectly fit your dually.
- All Chevrolet Duallys – 2017 and older
- All Ford Duallys – 2017 and older
- All Dodge Duallys – 2017 and older
What does hub centric mean?
- Spacers or adapters that are hub centric allow the wheel to rest on hub and not just the studs
- Duallys that do not utilize a hub centric design may not maintain the same load carrying capabilities
What is the difference between hub centric and lug centric?
Lug centric is a style that is designed to center on the studs rather than the hub. Hub Centric is precisely machined to pilot on the hub in conjunction with centering on the studs.