Dually Wheel Spacers & Adapters
What is the difference between spacers & adapters?
- Spacers are used to widen the stance of your factory wheels or wheels with the same bolt pattern.
- Adapters are used to change the bolt pattern.
- Please call to place hub centric adapter orders.
What is the difference between hub centric & lug centric?
- Hub centric wheel spacers or adapters typical have a flange or lip simulated on the face side.
- Ensures the wheel is hub piloted for a smooth ride.
- Lug centric wheel spacers or adapters center on the studs using acorn style lug nuts.
- Please call to place Dually conversion orders.
- We do not offer (6 to 8 lug) or (8 to 10 lug) adapters.