Custom Wheel Adapters | Our Specialty
For 15 years US Wheel Adapters has custom built wheel adapters to exact specifications. With the combination of US materials, workmanship, and machinery, US Wheel Adapters, produces and guarantees a superior product than the competition. With years of experience manufacturing for hundreds of different vehicles US Wheel Adapters takes pride in building adapters that fit exactly right, with no guessing or fuss. Place your order by selecting the link matching your needs.
Shop Custom Wheel Adapters
Custom 4 Lug Car +
ATV & UTV Adapters
Custom 4 lug adapters for passenger cars. Fit more modern wheels to older 4 lug cars.
Custom 5 Lug
5 Lug Adapters are by far the most commonly built adapter. Take your 5 Lug pattern and change it to fit most any 5 lug wheel.*
Custom 6 Lug
Commonly found on most modern Full Size Pickups, 6 lug adapters allow swapping of different wheels of Trucks & SUVs. including aftermarket.
Custom 8 Lug
Use Custom 8 Lug adapters to fit aftermarket wheels, and some stock wheels to the hubs of different 3/4 ton, 1 ton, and dually trucks.
Hub Centric Wheel Adapters
We precision build hub centric wheel adapters to fit tight to the hub of the vehicle and offer a lip to pilot wheels perfectly. As opposed to lug centric adapters, which ONLY center on the studs using lug nuts. This precision design keeps everything rolling true to center, and avoids vibration issues found in cheaper, or more generic wheel adapters (lug centric). Custom designed to also fit hub centric into the wheel. US Wheel Adapters provides many in-stock wheel adapters. We build all custom hub centric wheel adapters to order. Each pair or set of adapters are built specifically to match your vehicle hub and your specific wheels. US Wheel Adapters uses all American machinery, hardware, and guarantees workmanship and materials. Custom orders typically ship out within 7 business days.
Guide to Custom Wheel Adapter Design
Ordering a custom wheel adapter doesn’t have to be frustrating.
Hub Centric Adapters may be ordered With our “EZ” Pages by simply entering Year Make & Model of the vehicle for both the vehicle and wheel side.
OR design & order hub centric wheel adapters from the ground up on our “__x__” Advanced Pages by following the steps below.
These steps can also be used to order lug centric adapters from our “__x__” Advanced Pages. Simply exclude steps 3 and 6.
Vehicle Side | Advanced
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern. Enter vehicle bolt pattern first.
- Select Stud Size. This selection determines the lug nuts sent with the adapters.
- Vehicle Hub Diameter. Enter the vehicle hub diameter here. This dimension should be sourced from the guide, OR measured with micrometers or calipers. These measurements need to be as accurate as possible. TAPE Measurements are NOT accurate enough to machine to.
Wheel Side | Advanced
4. Wheel Bolt Pattern. Select the bolt pattern of the wheels to install.
5. Stud Size for wheel to accept. Pick the stud size you would like the wheels to fit onto. Most customers want the inside and outside hardware to match. This means that the Vehicle stud size & wheel stud size will match.
6. Center Bore diameter of wheel. Type out the diameter of the wheel center bore. This can be sourced from the wheel manufacturer, OR measured with calipers or micrometers. Local machine shops around you use these tools everyday. This means they can measure center bores as well.
7. Finally, select a thickness. The thinnest possible hub centric wheel adapter we build for safety is 1″ thick. Adapters can be made thicker to account for offset. Thus, a thicker adapter will push the wheels out further. Thickness plays no part in strength or quality of wheel adapters.
8.* When installing a bolt on wheel spacer or adapter, trimming the studs will be necessary when the spacer or adapter plate is thinner than your wheel studs are long.
We Back our custom adapters 100% against material and craftsmanship. Find us on Facebook. Give us a like, Chat with the experts! Facebook.com/USWheelAdapters
If you have questions or would like a place an order by phone, then please call.
US Wheel Adapters does NOT offer (4 to 5 lug), (6 to 8 lug), or (8 to 10 lug).