US Wheel Adapters is the #1 source for custom hub centric rings. Give us a call. We are happy to answer any questions.
We stock common size plastic or polycarbonate hub centric rings and custom build to order. Are you looking for a custom hub centric ring with a larger flange or without one? Give us a call to get started.
Don’t know the hub diameter of your vehicle? Click here to view our Bolt Pattern and Hub Centric Guide.
- Approximate build time for “Plastic Rings” is 3-5 business days.
Ship time: 2-3 business days
Saturday counts as a shipping day
- All aluminum hub rings are built to order
- Approximate build time for “Aluminum Rings” is 5-7 business day.
- Ship time: 2-3 business days
- Saturday counts as a shipping day
What are hub centric wheel rings?
- A hub ring removes the gap between your hub and wheel
- If the wheel is not hub piloted, vibration can occur
Hub rings are more important than ever because:
- Today’s suspensions are more intricate and sensitive than ever before
- Most aftermarket wheels have oversized center bores