Wheel Adapter Guide
This bolt pattern and hub centric guide are used to find wheel bolt patterns, stud size/thread pitch, and hub diameters for almost all cars, crossovers, trucks, and SUVs. The guide covers most vehicles dating back to the 1940’s in some cases. You can use this as a wheel adapter guide to find or make the wheel adapter or spacer that’s right for you. This guide is also used to source hub diameters for hub centric rings. Otherwise manual measurements will have to be taken. Customers MUST provide measurements for Golf Carts, UTVs ATVs, and side by sides. We do not carry any info regarding these types of vehicles due to limited trustworthy sources.
- Click the link below or picture above in order to open the guide:
- Wheel Bolt Pattern and Hub Centric Guide
- Open the wheel adapter guide and Press (Ctrl+F) in order to quick search.
- Once you find your vehicle you can create a custom order using the info provided in the wheel adapter guide.
This guide includes:
- Vehicles by Year, Make and Model
- Bolt Pattern
- Stud Size / Thread Pitch
- Hub Diameter
Check us out on Facebook.com/uswheeladapters Chat with the experts, give us a like!